This ab exercise sequence will tighten your core muscles and turn your pony keg into a six pack. Tighten your abs in 10 minutes a day. You can do it!
Do 20 reps of each ab exercise in this sequence. (Except Plank
- Regular Gym Crunches – (Bent Knees, soles of the feet on Mat)
- Oblique Crunches – Right – (Cross right ankle to left knee (#4 stretch) left elbow to right knee)
- Oblique Crunches – Left
- Extended Crunches – (Legs extended long on mat, feet flexed,
- arms extended over head, curl up to upper body curl.
- Elbows to Knees – Lie on back, tap elbows to knees
- Plank – Hold for 30 seconds
Congratulations! Your headed for a six – pack!!!!!