What music was Michael Phelps listening to on those headphones? A girlfriend and I were discussing this over chips and salsa in our bikinis (it’s o.k. we workout!!) after watching him win over and over again this Olympics!
We did some research and found that Michael listens to mostly Hip-Hop and Rap to motivate him, such as Little Wayne, Jay Z, Young Jeezy, and Eminem (love) and so forth.
It is no surprise that music motivates. Use this tool as a way to motivate YOU in your workouts! Here is some music we came up with to make you move! Download it to your phone or ipod and have a great workout!
- Move Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Sure Fire Winners – Adam Lambert (A fav of my girl)
- No Boundaries – Adam Lambert
- Good Life – One Republic
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Gonna Make You Sweat – C+C Music Factory
- Good Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Stronger – Kanye West
- I’ve got the Power – Snap (A fav of mine)
Are you a Rocker??
- Man in the Box – Alice in Chains
- Got Another Thing Coming – Judas Priest (A fav of mine for rowing or cardio)
- Land of Confusion – Disturbed
- Walk – Pantera
That’s a start. Hope this got your music juices flowing! Start your playlist and have fun!!