I woke up in the foulest mood today! I’m sure that my sleeping only 4 1/2 hours, my boobs hurt, and I could cry at a drop of a hat had something to do with hormones. At any rate I was NOT my positive, happy self and I was fit to be tied, not trained.
Anyway. I am better now and this is how I changed my attitude.
- CRY if you want to and can get away with it. It is o.k. You probably have a darn good reason too! I did.
- Take a NAP or just close your eyes if napping at work is not acceptable! Regroup and reset.
- Take a shower or wash your face. (Or jump in a pool! That is what I did today, ’cause I could :).)
- Do some reading or paperwork. Get your mind busy and produce, that is how I wrote this.
- EXERCISE or just take a walk. Ha! It works, another benefit to my wonderful job!
- Compliment someone (on-line if you can’t get out cause your too grumpy!)
- Facebook if you have funny friends like me OR YouTube something funny.
- Drink some Tea.
Done deal. Now I’m ready for another nap!